Acceptable Use Policy
For ICT Services provided by Brussels Airport Company
External parties to Brussels Airport Company have to agree to this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) to receive a personal account for access to ICT Services from Brussels Airport Company. This access remains subject to the conditions as follows:
- The use ese services is strictly limited to professional purposes only.
- Access is granted for a limited period of time, and has to be renewed by the user.
- In case of abuse or unauthorized use, Brussels Airport Company will have the right to disable access to the services, regardless of any prosecution based on the Computer-related Crimes Act of November 28, 2000.
- The user will report abuse, possible abuse or security flaws of the services as soon as possible to Brussels Airport Company.
- The user shall not use the services with intent to:
- Degrade the performance of this or other services
- Obstruct or inconvenience other authorized users in their access
- Obtain other access-rights then originally granted
- Search for weaknesses in, or circumvent security controls
- The user-name and password issued by Brussels Airport Company are strictly personal, and may not under any circumstances be disclosed to other people. The user must take adequate precautions against password-theft, including choosing a password that is not easy to guess and never writing it down. If the user suspects that his/her account is used by someone else, or that the password has been compromised, he/she must immediately change his password and warn Brussels Airport Company.
- The user shall not copy confidential data pertaining to Brussels Airport Company for his/her own use or for the use of third parties without explicit prior permission in writing. The user is responsible for the security of any confidential data he/she receives, irrespective of format.
- The user accessing the services shall not alter, delete, or modify information stored on the systems he or she has been given access to in any way, unless he/she has received explicit prior permission in writing.
- The user accessing the services shall not communicate, distribute or pass on information he or she has been given access to in any way, unless he/she has received explicit prior permission in writing.
Brussels Airport Company cannot be held liable for any damage whatsoever resulting from the use of the services including the information provided via the services or the non availability of the services.