As we want to offer all of our visitors a safe and pleasant experience, upon entering the airport you are agreeing to the following rules and instructions.
1. At our airport keeping a pleasant atmosphere is paramount. We believe in respecting others so please do not disturb the public order or create any kind of nuisance.
2. Emergency exits, walkways and escape routes are designed to keep you safe, so please do not block them. You may only use the emergency doors in an emergency. At any other time we will ask you for compensation of EUR 250.
3. The pleasure of some should never disturb the peace of others in our airport. That is why alcoholic drinks may only be consumed in the bars and restaurants. It is forbidden to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs at the airport.
4. For your own safety and that of others, please remember not to carry any dangerous or prohibited items with you.
5. For safety reasons, public areas and designated walkways are clearly signposted for you. Please stick to them.
6. We appreciate your visit but the airport is not a place to stay for a prolonged period of time.
7. We care about your health and safety and that of others, so smoking, using smoking alternatives, lighting fires or setting off fireworks is not allowed. Even on special occasions.
8. We love animals but only guide dogs or dogs, cats and ferrets that are travelling with you are allowed in special transport containers or on a leash (up to 1.2 m).
9. We are always happy to welcome people and brands to our airport, but please get a written go-ahead before carrying out any form of advertising.
10. To ensure the tranquillity of all visitors, you can’t beg or ask people for money, give public speeches, spread propaganda, collect petitions or organise events or demonstrations.
11. We are always happy to be part of your memories so you can take as many photographs or make as many videos as you like for your own use. For professional photography, or film and video recording, you need the prior written approval of firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Automated or motorised transport aids are of course allowed for those in need. However, for the sake of safety (yours and that of our passengers) mopeds, bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates, hoverboards, roller skates, segways, monowheels, etc. aren’t.
13. Your safety is our top priority so please keep your bags and luggage with you at all times. Unattended bags and luggage will be searched and removed for the protection of all visitors.
14. When entering the airport, it is possible that a temperature control, organized by Brussels Airport, is carried out. When a temperature higher than 38 degrees is measured, the following applies:
If one of these airport rules is breached, Brussels Airport Company N.V. is authorised to stop the prohibited action, report it to the competent authorities, remove the offender and/or the object from the airport and claim for damages.
By entering the airport, every visitor is acknowledging and accepting the sole application of Belgian law and the exclusive territorial jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels.
Entry to the airport of Brussels Airport Company N.V. is done at your own risk and Brussels Airport Company N.V. shall not be liable for any accidents, or direct or indirect damage to goods or injury to persons entering the airport.