Welcome to Brussels Airport
As we want to offer all of our visitors a safe and pleasant experience, upon entering the airport you are agreeing to the following rules and instructions.
- You must not breach the public order. You must not cause any form of nuisance.
- You must not block emergency exits, walkways and emergency routes. You must not impede passage or organise gatherings that will impede others. Only open emergency doors in an emergency. A penalty of EUR 250 will be charged in the event of unlawful access.
- Alcoholic beverages must only be consumed in catering establishments. You must not be in a state of intoxication or under the influence of drugs.
- You must not have any harmful or forbidden objects in your possession.
- You must only enter areas that are open to the public and follow the designated routes.
- You must not squat in the airport or attempt to do so.
- You are not permitted to smoke or use smoking alternatives, light a fire or set off fireworks.
- Only guide dogs or accompanying dogs, cats and ferrets are permitted in adapted transport containers or on a leash (up to 1.2 m).
- If you would like to carry out a commercial activity or perform, erect or distribute any form of advertising, you must request written permission irrespective of the nature or purpose of the activity.
- You are not permitted to beg, give speeches, spread propaganda, carry out canvassing or organise events or demonstrations.
- You are permitted to take photographs or make video or film recordings or distribute these for your own use only. You must obtain prior written permission from firstname.lastname@example.org for professional photography or film and video recording.
- Mopeds, bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates, hoverboards, roller skates, segways, onewheelers, or other automated or motorised transport aids are not permitted, with the exception of those specifically intended for disabled persons.
If one of these airport rules is breached, Brussels Airport Company N.V. is authorised to stop the prohibited action, report it to the competent authorities, remove the offender and/or the object from the airport and claim for damages.
By entering the airport, every visitor is acknowledging and accepting the sole application of Belgian law and the exclusive territorial jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels.
Entry to the airport of Brussels Airport Company N.V. is done at your own risk and Brussels Airport Company N.V. shall not be liable for any accidents, or direct or indirect damage to goods or injury to persons entering the airport.