Clearing security quickly and smoothly
Always follow security staff instructions during the security screening.
Boarding Pass to hand
Always keep your boarding pass to hand. You require it several times during the security screening. Don’t forget to bring it with you after the security screening: you still need your boarding pass to board.
Hand bagagge screening
Place your hand baggage and personal items into the plastic trays for the security screening.
What should you pay attention to?
- Liquids and gels:
- Only liquids and gels in containers of up to 100 ml are permitted
- These must be placed in a transparent, resealable plastic bag with a maximum capacity of 1 litre.
Pack your plastic bag at home. That way you can quickly remove it from your hand baggage for the security screening.
- Electronic devices:
- Present devices that are larger than 15 x 21 cm separately, including non battery operated devices.
- Don’t place any other items on top of or underneath your electronic devices.
- Medication and baby food:
- Small jars or bottles of baby food are only permitted for use during the flight.
- Solid medication is permitted.
- Present liquid medication separately in a transparent and resealable bag. Try to limit quantities.
- Needles are permitted.
What is strictly prohibited?
Screening of your person
You too will be screened. Follow the security screening rules below:
- Remove all metal objects, such as keys, mobile phone, coins, wallet from your pockets and take off your belt, and place these items in a plastic tray.
- Remove your laptop or other electronic devices from their travel case or your carry-on baggage. These devices are checked separately.
- Remove your coat and place it in a plastic tray, together with your hand baggage.
- Keep your shoes and glasses on. Should the alarm sound, then special procedures and equipment will be employed.
You or your baggage may be selected for additional screening. This is done for your own safety and that of the other passengers.