The airport train station is located below the terminal (basement level-1). Up to 4 trains an hour connect the airport to Brussels North, Brussels Central and Brussels Midi stations. Moreover there are direct train services to the East, South, West and North of Belgium.
- Gent - Wetteren - Aalst - Denderleeuw - Brussels - Brussels Airport
- De Panne - Diksmuide - Lichtervelde - Deinze - Gent - Brussels - Brussels Airport
- Quévy/Quiévrain - Mons - Braine-le-Comte - Halle - Brussels - Schaarbeek - Brussels Airport
- Antwerp -Mechelen - Brussels Airport
- Landen - Leuven - Brussels Airport
The train to Leuven and Landen runs twice an hour. If you change trains at Leuven you can easily get to the provinces of Limburg (via Hasselt) and Liège (via Luik-Guillemins).
Approximate travel times to:
- Antwerp: 37 minutes
- Brussels Central (city centre): 17 minutes
- Ghent: 54 minutes
- Leuven: 15 minutes
- Mechelen: 11 minutes
- Mons: 75 minutes
Brussels Airport train station:
Information on the schedules of all Belgian and international train services can be found on the Belgian Railways website. Enter BRUSSELS AIRPORT as departure station or destination.
Were you aware that every morning at 8.12 am a Thalys high-speed train arrives at Brussels Airport from Paris?
That same Thalys returns non-stop to Paris at 9.48 am.
Did you know that you can book a seat on the Thalys via http://www.Thalys.com by entering Bruxelles-Aéroport as station of origin or destination?