The airport train station is located below the terminal (basement level-1).
Brussels Airport is connected directly to the major cities in the Netherlands. <up to 16 trains a day will take you to Amsterdam via Dordrecht, Rotterdam and The Hague.
Dordrecht: 1 h 30 min
Rotterdam: 1 h 45 min
The Hague: 2 h 05 min
Amsterdam : 2 h 55 min
Or you can change trains at Brussels Midi station and take the Thalys hst to Paris or Cologne or the Eurostar hst to Lille or London.
Up to 6 trains an hour connect the airport to Brussels North, Brussels Central and Brussels Midi stations. Moreover there are direct train services to the every corner of Belgium.
- Bruges - Brussels - Brussels Airport- Brussel - Oudenaarde - Kortrijk - Ostend
- De Panne - Ghent - Aalst - Denderleeuw - Brussels - Brussels Airport - Leuven - Landen
- Mons - Braine-le-Comte - Halle - Brussels - Brussels Airport
- Antwerp - Mechelen - Brussels Airport - Leuven - Aarschot - Diest - Hasselt
- Tournai - Ath - Enghien - Halle - Brussels - Brussels Airport
The train to Leuven runs twice an hour. If you change trains at Leuven you can easily get to Liège.
Approximate travel times to:
- Antwerp: 37 minutes
- Bruges: 90 minutes
- Brussels Central (city centre): 17 minutes
- Ghent: 54 minutes
- Hasselt: 60 minutes
- Kortrijk: 95 minutes
- Leuven: 15 minutes
- Mechelen: 11 minutes
- Mons: 75 minutes
- Tournai: 95 minutes
Brussels Airport train station:
Information on the schedules of all Belgian and international train services can be found on the Belgian Railways website. Enter BRUSSELS AIRPORT as departure station or destination.
Were you aware that in the summer period season a Thalys high-speed train arrives at Brussels Airport from Paris at 8.12 am every morning?
That same Thalys returns non-stop to Paris at 9.48 am.
Did you know that you can book a seat on the Thalys via http://www.Thalys.com by entering Bruxelles-Aéroport as station of origin or destination?