The airport train station is located below the terminal (basement level-1).
Brussels Airport is connected directly to the major cities in the Netherlands.
Up to 16 trains a day will take you to Amsterdam via Dordrecht, Rotterdam and The Hague.
Dordrecht: 1 h 30 min
Rotterdam: 1 h 45 min
The Hague: 2 h 05 min
Amsterdam : 2 h 55 min
Or you can change trains at Brussels Midi station and take the Thalys hst to Paris or Cologne or the Eurostar hst to Lille or London.
Up to 6 trains an hour connect the airport to Brussels North, Brussels Central and Brussels Midi stations. Moreover there are direct train services to the every corner of Belgium.
- Bruges - Brussels - Brussels Airport - Brussel - Oudenaarde - Kortrijk - Ostend
- De Panne - Ghent - Aalst - Denderleeuw - Brussels - Brussels Airport - Leuven - Landen
- Mons - Braine-le-Comte - Halle - Brussels - Brussels Airport
- Antwerp - Mechelen - Brussels Airport - Leuven - Aarschot - Diest - Hasselt
- Tournai - Ath - Enghien - Halle - Brussels - Brussels Airport
The train to Leuven runs twice an hour. If you change trains at Leuven you can easily get to Liège.
Approximate travel times to:
- Antwerp: 37 minutes
- Bruges: 90 minutes
- Brussels Central (city centre): 17 minutes
- Ghent: 54 minutes
- Hasselt: 60 minutes
- Kortrijk: 95 minutes
- Leuven: 15 minutes
- Mechelen: 11 minutes
- Mons: 75 minutes
- Tournai: 95 minutes
- Zeebrugge-Dorp (Cruise Port): 115 minutes
Brussels Airport train station:
Information on the schedules of all Belgian and international train services can be found on the Belgian Railways website. Enter BRUSSELS AIRPORT as departure station or destination.