Brussels Airport offers several reception rooms for your meetings, presentations and congresses for 2 to 600 participants.
Various reception rooms in the Regus Skyport Meeting Centre Airport Hotel and in the Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel are available and can be booked separately or can be set up prior to or on arrival of your flight.
Catering and facilities in these rooms can be entirely geared to your demands.
Regus Skyport Meeting Center
State of the art meeting facilities: Skyport has 10 high-tech conference rooms from 2 to 80 persons. Each is a state-of-the-art room, fully equipped for audio-visual presentations
- Fully equipped work stations and meeting rooms
- Conference Rooms
- Secretarial Services
- Telephone answering
- Courier Services
- Travel arrangements
- Business Catering
- IT services
- Conference calls
- Cocktail parties
- Gatherings and special events can be organized upon request
Vonny Smedts - Centre Manager
Phone +32 2 714 02 00
Fax +32 2 714 02 01
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Arrangements can be made for ad hoc meetings beyond regular business hours upon request.
terminal - 4th floor
Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel
The only 5-star hotel located on the airport, only 39 steps away from the terminal.
Luxury hotel - restaurant with 294 superbly appointed guest rooms and a professional conference center, offering 22 fully equipped meeting rooms.
- 294 elegant air-conditioned soundproof rooms and 7 suites with satellite TV
- minibar and high speed internet access.
- Turndown and wake-up service
- Handicap accessible facilities
- Gastronomic restaurant
- 24-hour front desk and room service
- Porter and luggage storage service
- Pay parking
- Fitness room
- Club lounge with breakfast
- VIP check-in and check-out
- Free internet
- Business center
- Conference center
- Banquet rooms