MEDA provides urgent medical help at Brussels Airport.
The MEDA team is composed of qualified doctors and nurses.
Urgent medical assistance is provided in the following situations:
- departing passengers with a medical problem that occurs prior to boarding and for which medical assistance cannot be postponed with a view to the planned flight.
- arriving passengers with a medical problem that occurred during the flight or immediately upon arrival and for which medical assistance cannot be postponed until after the passenger arrives at their final destination
- transit passengers with a medical problem that occurs during their stay at the airport
- visitors to the airport who during their stay at the airport are confronted with a medical problem that requires immediate treatment
- airport staff who, while carrying out their duties, suffer an accident with medical consequences or who are confronted with a medical problem for which they cannot consult their own GP within 24 hours
So as to enable us to provide a smooth service, we ask you to try and come to the MEDA surgery yourself, if possible.
If it is impossible for the patient to proceed to the surgery, please call +32 2 753 63 63 mentioning:
- the exact location of the patient
- whether or not the patient for which the call is made is conscious
After a call for medical help, the patient needs to stay where they are!
Every day, 24/7
Tel +32 2 753 63 63
Terminal ground level (level 0), at the exit towards the bus station