For security reasons the quantity of liquids and gels in your hand baggage is strictly limited. Likewise, any pointed or blunt items that may be used as a weapon are not allowed in the cabin.
Click here for more details.
To check whether you do not conceal any prohibited items on your person or in your carry-on baggage you have to go through security screening.
Preparing for security control
To speed up the security screening process, we kindly invite you to already make the following preparations while queuing:
- Remove all metal objects such as keys, cell phones, coins from your pockets and place all these items in the plastic tray provided for this purpose
- Take off your coat or jacket and place them in the plastic tray
- Liquids & gels should be presented separately
- Remove your laptop from its travel case for separate screening
- Strictly follow the instructions given by the security agent