Following the 22 March attacks additional security measures apply.
- The police are patrolling the A201 access road to the airport. Vehicles may be stopped and their passengers and contents screened.
The passenger drop-off area in front of the departures hall remains closed.
Instead the people that come to drop you off or pick you up can park free of charge for 15 minutes in car parks P1, P2 and P3.
- The temporary pre-check structures in front of the departures hall have been removed and were replaced by other, less visible, security measures.
- Persons who enter the passenger terminal on the arrivals level, may be asked to go through a pre-check.
- Passengers arriving by bus may be asked to go through the pre-check on level 0.
- Passengers who come to the airport by train will be pre-screened in the hall of the train station before being admitted to the terminal.