Additional security measures apply to ensure your safety
Following the 22 March attacks additional security measures apply.
- The police are patrolling the A201 access road to the airport. Vehicles may be stopped and their passengers and contents screened.
The passenger drop-off area in front of the departures hall remains closed.
Instead the people that come to drop you off can use the free drop-off zone or park in car parks P1, P2 and P3.
> Click here for more details
- The temporary pre-check structures in front of the departures hall have been removed and were replaced by other, less visible, security measures.
- Persons who enter the passenger terminal on the arrivals level, may be asked to go through a pre-check.
- Passengers arriving by bus may be asked to go through the pre-check on level 0.
- Passengers who come to the airport by train will be pre-screened in the hall of the train station before being admitted to the terminal.