Frequently Asked Questions

  •  Am I allowed to travel with a temporary identity card?

The temporary identity card, issued by the regional office of the Federal Public Service Internal Affairs, usually can be used in the same way as your ordinary identity card.

Please note that a certificate of loss of your identity card or passport is no valid travel document!.