This summer season, Brussels Airport will be offering direct flights to fifteen new destinations, increasing the total number of destinations to 204.
Three new airlines will start operating from Brussels Airport: Eurolot, MeridianaFly and Ryanair, bringing the total number of passenger airlines to 66.
The short haul network (Europe, Mediterranean) offers 163 destinations. New destinations in 2014 are:
- Bari, Cagliari, Krakow, Montpellier, Seville (Brussels Airlines)
- London Gatwick (easyJet)
- Newcastle (BMI Regional)
- Gdansk, Wroclaw (Eurolot)
- Santiago de Compostela (Vueling)
- Split (Thomas Cook Airlines)
- Thessaloniki (Aegean Airlines)
- Venice Treviso (Ryanair)
The long haul network offers 41 destinations that are served by 176 weekly flights and 13 airlines. Every day the airport will see on average 25 long haul departures. New destinations are Charlotte (US Airways) and Miami (Jetairfly).